Introducing Me

I am Cresseida Barton. I am 17 years old and I go to sixth form where I study Media, English and Business A-Levels. I was born in Southend, Essex, England and then moved to Vancouver, BC, Canada when I was 8 years old. I have recently, when I was 14 years old, moved back to England.
I really enjoy taking Media A Level because I am extremely interested in it and I took it in GCSE as well. It is one of my passions in life to understand how the media works and how it is put across to audiences. For my A-Level, I have to do two exams and one piece of coursework. For this we have to make a three minute music video and design a website for our artist.
During summer 2017, I was a co-producer on a short film called 'A Walking Shadow'. It was an amazing experience that I am very proud to have been a part of. It gave me skills and knowledge that I can now bring into my studies. It has also helped me to understand how you make a piece of media and how to edit it.
For my media coursework I am doing the song “For You” by Liam Payne and Rita Ora.
I am very excited to make it and will be taking you along the way with me. 
I hope you enjoy!

Comments